Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Love Birthdays. Especially this one!

Twenty four years ago a very amazing special person was born! It is Eric's birthday! He is officially old.



Eric is the nicest person you'll ever meet. Everyone agrees. A coworker of mine just told her husband that Eric is "everything you'd ever want your daughter to marry." It's true. He is loving, kind, and ALL MINE. He is my very best friend and has been since before we even started dating. I cannot tell you how important that was. We were patient for eachother when it came to finally dating (6 months from the first kiss to actually dating... THAT'S A LONG TIME). I am forever thankful to the Fitzgerald's for making such a wonderful man and I am forever thankful for Eric and everything he does.


I love Mister!

No comments:

Post a Comment