Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm like a proud mama!

So my ten year old niece is competitive cheerleader and she is beyond amazing. I used to go to all her competitions and practices. The first time I saw her perform I got goosebumps. Yeah. I know they aren't my kids but I sure do love them!


Yes, she is the amazing little girl all the way in the air on the far right.

Now it's time for another lovely lady to start her sport... Soccer. Yes, my genius niece who does round house kick back Somersault will be starting soccer. Eric gave her an unofficial lesson and I just want to inform all of you that she is the BEST soccer player/goalie ever. She has a patented move called the snake and it may not be effective the way she wants it to be but the opposing team will stop to laugh at it and she can steal the ball. So starting next weekend I will be a cheer aunt AND a soccer aunt. I should probably get a minivan.



Oodles of love,
Amanda Noel



No comments:

Post a Comment