Thursday, October 28, 2010

Work. Run. School. Repeat.

I've had this blog for well over a year and I still have yet to update it. The reason? Because my life is pretty much a song on repeat. I wake up every day, go to work, go for a nice run, then do homework. Every day... Sundays are my days off and I love it.

Work is going okay. It consumes me, but I always have time for school. That's definitely one major benefit of this job. My run is basically the best time of my day. I'm down twenty-five pounds in two months. It's really exciting.

I've been hanging out with my nieces as often as possible. Those little girls are amazing. Diddy gets bigger every day! She is such a happy, smiley baby. I love it.

I don't get to see Taters and Kay as much as I'd like, but I'm determined to change that. I get to see Ri at least once a week. She is absolutely in love with Eric. She even calls him her uncle. When he is around no one else exists. I can't help but fall more in love every time I see how much Eric adores Ri and how he is so patient and kind with her. He taught her how to arm wrestle the other night. It was mega cute.

My relationship with Eric is going well. It's nice to be in love with your best friend. We were best friends first. That was important to me. I'm so glad we took that route instead of jumping into a relationship. Of course I wish there were the first dates and the whole process, but in the long run, this is better for us.

Well, I am going to try to update this more often... we shall see I suppose, but until thenI hope you have a fabulous day!
-Amanda Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment